Ahhh, finally you have time! Time for yourself! Time to be creative and to sleep in and to RELAX.
We’ve scoured the interwebs to find you 10 classy projects you can do inexpensively (and without much skill or ‘talent’ at all) at home these school holidays.
1. World Map DIY – there are so many ways to make a stencil, but this looks fressshhh.
2. Rustic Candle Decorators – A glue gun would be advised to stick on your twigs!
4. Alcohol Ink Glasses – Number 1 on the Cool Sh*t I Have to Try this week.
5. Marbled Jewellery Holders #swoooooon
6. Birdbath CD plate – oh man, time to cut up those old playlist CDs that you have lying around your house. How sick does this look?
7. Handmade gift wrapping – easy, effective.
9. Image Transfers – these work onto canvas, wood, sea glass… the options are endless!
10. Lacy Succulents, aren’t these cute?!