What I would do to be in high school again. Youthful, innocent, so…incredibly stupid.
As the trials for all start wrapping up, soon to be grads around the country have been experiencing the best and worst of year 12. The year has been filled with drinking, partying, hookups, losing your innocence, heart break and gaining a lot of weight.
Everything you think you know up to this point means absolutely nothing. Year 12 is a place where people truly discover who they are and what they are going to become.
It might seem like the worst year of your life, but when you look back on it… honestly, it’s a good giggle.
2. Then trying to act normal for your drive home.
3. When you go to a party and you don’t know someone, your first question is always “what school did you go to?
4. If they said a school you knew, your natural response: “Oh so do you know….”
5. When you see a new Red P-Plater drive like a dickhead.
6. Whenever someone asks “Sooooo what are you doing next year?”
7. The decision of food or homework
(sleep) in your free period is the second hardest decision you make.
8. “This is not a project that can be done the night before.”
9. When you start a new class and only have 3rd reserve friends.
10. When you’re 20c short in the canteen line.
11. Your reaction when your teacher catches you texting in class…
12.When you hear this shit…
13. Your reaction when the teacher asks you, “Did you get that? Would like to repeat it to the class?”
14. Finally, when the nurse won’t let you go home and your parents tell you “you’ll be right.”