Can you see the benefit in a career valuing property?
If you want to learn everything you need to become a professional valuer for any property in New South Wales, then this is Australia’s only specialist degree that can teach you the skills you need to succeed.
Delivered at the TAFE NSW Ultimo location, the Bachelor of Property Valuation makes sure that students graduate with a deep understanding of valuation concepts, including the background knowledge you need for specialised valuation practice.
The program will help you to:
- Develop the ability to explore ideas, think critically and operate professionally
- Learn through active engagement and experimentation with valuation techniques
- Interact with experts on site visits and field trips to enhance your learning experience.
To be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Property Valuation you must have at least ONE of the following entry requirements:
- NSW HSC (Higher School Certificate) or equivalent
- Recognised Tertiary Preparation Certificate
- Certificate IV level or higher vocational qualification
- Completion of at least one year full-time study or equivalent in a degree course at a higher education institution
You must also:
- Submit additional information with your application, including a short essay and interview. This additional information will be assessed to determine your suitability for entry into this course, and where there are more applicants than study places available, will be used to rank your application.
- Have mathematics knowledge to HSC level or equivalent before entering this course, or you may be required to undertake a bridging program or preparatory maths course.
- You do NOT require an ATAR for entry into this course
- If you do not meet any of the four minimum entry requirements, you may be able to apply for entry under special admissions provisions including mature age or disadvantage
Three years full-time or part-time equivalent.