The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is designed for tradespeople and employees in the building industry seeking to develop their management skills and increase their knowledge in residential/commercial low-rise building and construction.
By undertaking the Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) you will learn how to manage contracts and tender documentation, prepare estimates and monitor costing systems, manage sustainability practices and environmental processes, apply site-surveys and set-out procedures, and how to supervise and manage building projects.
The course is aimed at people looking to move into roles such as Site Manager, Project Manager or Domestic Builder.
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification will help you to:
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification requires classroom-based learning two evenings a week from 5:30-9:30 pm over 50 weeks.
This qualification will involve:
- Dedicated classes to introduce key topics, solve problems and work on the assessments
- A minimum of 2 hours per week of self-directed research
- Self-paced learning supported with access to online resources via the Student Portal
- Training support via phone/email
Students who have completed CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) qualification will be eligible for Credit Transfers
Parker Brent will ensure the program is suitable to your needs, skills and experience. Students will be required to have:
- Suitable level of english language, literacy and numeracy skills
- A current Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Access to a building site and be currently working in the industry, or
- Access to the Parker Brent Simulated Working Environment Assessment Centres in Dandenong or Tottenham
- Student Support
- Support with Registered Building Practitioner Application
- Job Preparation and Interview Assistance
- Access to Student Resource Facility in Parker Brent Head Office
You'll need to log in to ask about this course.