- Great opportunity for a budding sales superstar who wants to become an Account Manager!
- Join a large sales team consistently recognised for sales excellence.
- Southbank location - great employee benefits on offer
Build your knowledge of our digital and offline products while becoming a trusted media advisor by handling client enquiries and providing support to our Victorian Sales teams.
- Develop sales proposals based on scope as provided by the Sales Managers and identify revenue opportunities where possible.
- Undertake client and market research, monitor competitor activity and maintain awareness of market changes.
- Create and develop media schedules based upon client requirements.
- Monitor digital campaigns to ensure correct delivery, raising any risks and providing feedback as required.
- Develop detailed post-campaign reports for clients to demonstrate ROI.
- Ensure smooth workflow management is maintained.
- Support the wider sales team by creating and updating all reports and presentations.
- Contribute to an innovative and client-focussed culture all whiile working in a thriving and fun sales team.
Who you are
- Your background is in sales, customer service, retail or a similar field. Media / agency experience is desirable however not essential.
- You are a multitasker - you can confidently manage and prioritise a range of high-volume sales related processes in order to meet competing deadlines.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that allow you to rapidly build and maintain relationships.
- You are adaptable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, whether that be selling new solutions, products or changing the way you work.
- You will have working knowledge of MS Office suite with previous experience using Salesforce seen as highly advantageous.
- You're a go-getter who is driven and resilient.
- You have a genuine interest and passion for the media and advertising industry and would like to develop into an Account Management role in the next 1-2 years.
What's in it for you?
- There's a lively atmosphere in addition to subsidised on-site gym and cafe, coffee on tap and plenty of restaurants and bars nearby to keep your work/life balance healthy.
- Employee discounts with multiple brands including BMW, Qantas, Apple, Samsung etc.
- Discounted health care.
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities.
- Variety of work where no two days are the same.
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands.
Apply today or get in touch for more information - www.news.com.au/careers