Love your job! Learn on the job! Grow your job opportunities!
We have multiple Traineeship opportunities across 24 centres located in Victoria! Apply now and we will put you in touch with a centre convenient to you!
This opportunity is for the future leaders of our industry. We believe in you! Laugh, learn and grow every day, as you support our Lead Educator / Educational Leader in delivering excellence in early childhood education and care. Work with a team who value being connected to their local community, team spirit, and having fun. Be part of a national company which truly recognizes and rewards great team members. Valuable training opportunities are available to make this the next step in your career.
- Course fees 100% covered by Affinity Education Group*
- A fixed term part-time role (up to 37.5-hours per week in line with Traineeship agreement) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Career progression from educator to lead educator, early childhood teacher and management opportunities.
- Award-winning industry leading training and customised support and assessment
- Industry Expert Development Coaches to provide support in centre, via phone and online
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company
- Committed to caring for children of all ages, cultures, social-economic and individual backgrounds
- Experienced in implementing and evaluating educational programs and practices across each room to ensure compliance with the EYLF and National Quality Standards
- Able to contribute to a friendly, smooth and continuously improving centre environment, where children feel safe and families feel welcome
- Passionate about creating exciting and stimulating children’s learning environments
- Keen to learn how to manage daily care routines, and associated administrative and compliance tasks
- Aware of the importance in maintaining health and safety standards, and risk minimisation
You already have:
- Willing to commence your Cert III in Children's Services or recently commenced study and willing to transfer from your current RTO provider
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Reliable transport to and from our centres
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate
Why work for Affinity?
At Affinity, we proudly do things differently. Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. Every day, at more than 160 child care centres around Australia, we support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education.
As Australia’s most dynamic early learning business, we’re revolutionising our industry through our Lifelong Learning approach, Quality Team, Healthy Children program, technology and facilities upgrades and much more. We’d love you to join us!
Achieve beyond your expectations as you are supported to learn, grow personally and professionally and develop new, valuable skills.
Feel positive. Feel proud. Make new friends. Laugh. Go home smiling.
MAKE YOUR MOVE