Your next career step in Early Childhood Education starts at our Tadpoles Early Learning Narangba centre!
This opportunity is for the future leaders of our industry. We believe in you! Laugh, learn and grow every day, as you support our Lead Educator / Educational Leader in delivering excellence in early childhood education and care. Work with a team who value being connected to their local community, team spirit, and having fun. Be part of a national company which truly recognises and rewards great team members.
- Committed to caring for children of all ages, cultures, social-economic and individual backgrounds
- Able to contribute to a friendly, smooth and continuously improving centre environment, where children feel safe and families feel welcome
- Passionate about creating exciting and stimulating children’s learning environments
- Keen to learn how to manage daily care routines, and associated administrative and compliance tasks
- Aware of the importance of maintaining health and safety standards, and risk minimisation
- Able to work on a roster and be available between 6:30am - 6:30pm
- A permanent part-time role (up to 37.5-hours per week) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Incentive program - earn brand new resources for your centre
- Leadership, management and training opportunities to develop your career further
- Access to discounts on a variety of products and services
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company
You already have
- Willing to commence your Cert III in Children's Services traineeship with us
- Already hold or willing to obtain a Blue Card
- Reliable transport to and from our centre
- Already hold or willing to obtain a first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) & resuscitation certificate
Find out more about our Tadpoles Early Learning Narangba centre by visiting our website and Facebook page.
MAKE YOUR MOVE